Kickstarted is a documentary about the crowdfunding revolution. It follows the journeys of three passionate creators, a musician with debilitating disease, a never-say-die filmmaker, and a pair of hopeful inventors, all of whom turn to the crowd in order to fund their dreams. On the path to Kickstarter success, they all find out that bringing your project to life requires a lot more than money from the crowd.
Already seen the documentary? Thinking about a Crowdfunding campaign of your own?
Check out over 2.5 hours complete, deep dive interviews with some of the most successful crowdfunding creators in history. These experts talk about everything from launching a campaign to managing rewards to thinking big and growing a business on the back of a success Kickstarter. These interviews are a must watch for anyone considering about a crowdfunding campaign. The best part: We will keep adding more in-depth, full length crowdfunding expert interviews on a regular basis.
Current Interviews include:
- Amanda Palmer (Musician & Top Grossing Music Kickstarter of All Time)
- LeVar Burton (Reading Rainbow, Raised over $5 Million)
- Eric Migicovsky (Pebble, two of the three top Kickstarter campaigns of all time)
- Chris Roberts (Creator of Star Citizen, Over $100 Million raised)
- Peter Dering (Peak Design, over $8 Million raised)
Peter Dering runs Peak Design, a camera accessory business based in San Francisco. He brought his first product to life using Kickstarter and raised $365k - this established his business and he has gone onto to use Kickstarter to bring to life another 5 projects and raise over $9m. IF anyone is a...